Intellectual Property Policy
fbk takes copyright violation very seriously and is committed to protecting the rights of copyright owners. fbk users are bound by the Terms of Service as well as by law to respect authors’ rights. Users may not copy, adapt, distribute, or publicly display or perform works of original authorship without the authorization of the respective rights holders.
fbk will take immediate action to stop and prevent any copyright infringement upon acquiring knowledge of a copyright violation. fbk has a Zero Tolerance Policy with copyright infringement.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this website should be delivered to fbk's Designated a Rights Protection Team by submitting an abuse form.
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, fbk will follow the procedures outlined herein.
Your written notice must include the following:
- • A electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized person acting on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an executive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- • Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
• Specific identification of the location and description of material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit fbk to locate the material.
• Information reasonably sufficient to allow fbk to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by copyright owner, its agent or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you are a copyright holder, you should submit a written notice describing the particulars of your copyright infringement claim to fbk 's Digital Millennium Copyright Act Designated Agent via electronic
using our copyright infringement claim form “Request of Deletion”.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing the DCMA notification.
Please also note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents information in the copyright infringement notification may be subjected to liability, including compensatory damages for all parties harmed by reliance on the misrepresentation.
Allow one business day for us to respond to your notice and to take necessary actions. To ensure proper investigation of your notice, please make sure that you provide all the information outlined in the notification requirements above.
fbk respects the legitimate interests of copyright owners as well as users.
If users submitting or downloading materials believe that their use of materials was lawful, they have the right of sending a Proper Counter Notification in order to restore access to these materials.
fbk will comply with the procedures outlined herein in the event a counter notification is received by its Designated Agent.
All claims on or regarding this website should be delivered to to fbk's Designated a Rights Protection Team by submitting an abuse form. The counter-notification must contain the following information:
- • A statement that access to the file was disabled due to operation of a notice and takedown procedure.
- • Information sufficient to identify the material that has been removed, including the URL address where the material could be located prior to removal.
• A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
• The users name and contact information, including address and telephone number.
• A statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of the Reykjavík District Court for the judicial district in which the user’s address is located, or if the user's address is outside of Iceland, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided the take-down notification.
• The user’s electronic signature.
Counter-notification should be submitted to fbk ’s a Rights Protection Team Designated Agent through the form in the section above. fbk will respond to a valid counter-notification in no more than 14 business days, but no less than 10 business days.
Termination Policy for User who repeats Infringement